As Bener Hukuk Bürosu – Av. Erim Bener (“Bener”), we show maximum care for the security of your personal data. In this regard, we give great importance to processing and storage of personal data of all the persons that are provided to us in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 (“Law”).
1.Personal Data Categories Being Processed
Personal data and special personal data categories processed by the Company are indicated below along with the relevant groups of person:
• Identity (employee candidate, employee, intern, client, potential client, visitor)
• Contact information (employee candidate, employee, intern, client, potential client, supplier)
• Personnel information (employee)
• Legal transaction (employee, intern, shareholder /partner, client, supplier)
• Physical environment security (employee, intern and visitor)
• Information security (employee, intern, intern)
• Risk management (employee, intern, client, potential client, supplier shareholder / partner)
• Finance (employee, intern, shareholder / partner, client)
• Professional experience (employee, intern, employee candidate, shareholder / partner)
• Health information (employee)
2.Collection, Processing and Purposes of Processing of Personal Data
Your personal data, including sensitive personal data from time to time, shall be collected and used by Bener for recruitment process, for the execution and administration of employment, for the performance of contractual obligations including establishment of the attorney-client relationship between you and Bener and for the performance of Bener’s liabilities within the scope of such relationship, for the performance of legal liabilities and conducting of administrative and organizational processes .
3.To Whom and For Which Purposes the Processed Personal Data May Be Transferred
Your personal data collected may be transferred to its business partners, suppliers, persons who perform services, public institutions and private persons that are authorized as per the law, which are located in Turkey and/or abroad for the purposes of execution and administration of employment, performance of legal and contractual liabilities, conducting of administrative and organizational processes within the scope of conditions of processing of personal data stated in articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
Additionally, your personal data may be transferred to the servers located in Turkey.
4.Method and Legal Cause for Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data is collected in all kinds of verbal, written or electronic environment. Your personal data may be processed and transferred for the legal causes such as performance of Bener’s contractual and legal obligations in a complete and accurate manner, cases where processing of personal data is necessary for establishment, protection or use of a right, Bener’s legitimate purposes provided that fundamental rights and freedoms of the relevant persons are not damaged, within the scope of conditions and purposes of processing of personal data stated in articles 5 and 6 of the Law and for the purposes stated in articles (1) and (2) of this note.
Bener protects your personal data in full compliance with all reasonable technical and administrative security controls, which are required to be conducted according to information security standards and procedures, and at an appropriate level against the potential risks.
6.Data Subject’s Rights Listed Under Article 11 of the Law
When you, as the personal data subjects, submit your requests regarding your rights to Bener in accordance with the legislation, Bener shall respond to such request without any charge and within 30 days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. If the written reply to your application exceeds 10 pages, a transaction fee amounting to 1 Turkish Lira may be obtained for each page exceeding 10 pages. In the event the reply to the application is provided on a recording environment such as CD, flash memory etc., a fee equal to the cost of the recording environment may be obtained.
In this respect, the personal data subjects have the following rights;
• Right to acknowledge whether the personal data is processed,
• Right to request information on the matter, if the personal data is processed,
• Right to acknowledge the purpose of processing of personal data and whether the personal data is used in accordance with such purpose,
• Right to know the third parties to which the personal data are transmitted domestically or in abroad,
• If the personal data is processed wrongfully or deficiently, right to request for correction of the personal data and to request notification of the transaction performed in this respect to third parties, to which personal data is transferred,
• Right to request for deletion or disposal of the personal data, when the reasons require processing of such personal data are disappeared, even though the personal data are processed in compliance with the Law and provisions of other relevant laws, and to request notification of the transaction performed in this respect to third parties, to which personal data is transferred,
• Right to object to occurrence of a circumstance against the interest of the data subject, which came to existence as a result of analyzing the processed data exclusively by automatic systems,
• Right to request for compensation for the damages incurred due to unlawful processing of personal data.
In order to use your rights, you may send written notification to the address at Esentepe Mahallesi, Büyükdere Caddesi, No: 193, Kat: 4, 34394 Şişli/ İstanbul or send an e-mail to the address of [email protected]
The information materials contained on this website are included for general information purposes only, are not intended to, nor do they constitute professional advice or any kind of attorney-client relationship, and should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific advice relevant to particular circumstances.
Visiting and use of this website, downloading of any information contained in this website and any communication with our team members via this website are subject to the following conditions:
Our firm does not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss which may arise from reliance on information published on this site or actions taken by visitors to this website.
This site cannot be used for advertising purposes, to solicit business or for any other purpose, which is contrary to the Professional Rules for Attorneys. Users who access this website agree on the terms and conditions stated here.
All information contained on this website is the property of Bener Law Office. The intellectual property rights related to written materials and information contained in this website, and the firm’s logo and corporate brand, are owned by the firm and cannot be copied, reproduced or used without the specific written consent of the partners of Bener Law Office.
Creating links to this website is strictly prohibited, unless the firm expressly permits it in writing.
Submission of any information by fax or e-mail to us or any other use of this site or the information contained herein shall not constitute an attorney-client relationship. All information and documents contained on this website are intended for non-commercial distribution. Visitors indemnify Bener Law Office against any claims that he/she has suffered loss or damage due to information contained herein.