Our senior professionals and lawyers are very important to us and we seek the finest talent, experience, and knowledge. If you consider yourself ambitious, passionate about law, a good communicator and talented in fostering excellent relations with clients, we would like to hear from you.
What you can expect during your career with us:
- Valuable experience working on a range of transactions for clients who are among the most well-known players internationally and in Turkey
- Encouragement and support in taking on increasing responsibility as you demonstrate you can handle it
- Exposure to client development
- Mentoring and close working with Partners in the firm who are specialists in their areas
- Recognition for your contributions and for the value you create, particularly from the standpoint of your career development
- For experienced lawyers, we are looking for good pedigree in your career to date. This may include having worked for leading local or international law firms, but significant in-house experience can also be an advantage.
- Advanced command of written and spoken English (TOEFL score of 105 or higher or an IELTS (Academic) score of 7.0 or higher)
- Excellent communication skills internally and externally
- Commitment to producing well structured, high quality work
You should be self-motivated, efficient, enthusiastic, articulate, and demonstrate a professional and ethical attitude. We also appreciate people with a novel way of thinking who can bring different perspectives.
- When applying, please include your diploma with your resume, and details of your experience
- For male applicants, we require proof of your military service status
- We encourage you to include reference letter(s) with your application, rather than just reference names
- Samples of your work product that you wish to include will also be taken into consideration
Please send applications to [email protected] including the position that you are applying for (such as Litigation Associate, Corporate Senior Associate, etc.) and your name in the subject line.