Our summer trainee program will provide you with experience and knowledge that you can use throughout your legal career. This intensive one month program is available during the summer months and is intended for third year law school students.
- Excellent academic record and commitment to learning
- Advanced command of written and spoken English (TOEFL score of 105 or higher or an IELTS (Academic) score of 7.0 or higher is preferred)
You should be self-motivated, efficient, enthusiastic, articulate, and demonstrate a professional attitude.
- Please include your current GPA, with a breakdown of your scores for each of your core courses taken to date. Also include details of any relevant work experience you have gained, such as other summer internship positions.
- We encourage you to include reference letter(s) with your application, rather than just reference names.
- Applications for our summer traineeships will be accepted until end of March each year, but due to the number of applications we receive it is an advantage to apply earlier.
Please send applications to [email protected] including the position that you are applying for (“Summer Intern”) and your name in the subject line.