Clients benefit from our firm’s wide experience disputes resolution across many sectors, our expertise in the dispute resolution process and our unwavering focus on the best outcomes for our clients’ business needs.
Our lawyers are experts in litigation and arbitration both locally and in cross border multi jurisdiction cases. We work with some of the world’s leading organisations to resolve their complex commercial disputes.
We take a strategic approach to dispute resolution. We focus on the issues that matter to clients and how the dispute resolution process can be managed to deliver the optimum result for the client.
Clients are able to draw on the resources, knowledge and specialist expertise of our dispute resolution practice in:
- Banking, regulatory and finance disputes
- Class actions / group claims
- Commercial disputes
- Employment disputes
- Energy, transport and infrastructure disputes
- Financial regulatory disputes
- Fraud and corporate crime
- International arbitration, including ICC, AAA, BIT, ICSID and ICA cases.
- International compliance and investigations
- Real estate and construction disputes
- Restructuring and insolvency disputes
- Technology disputes.